I've seen some things.
Contract Web Developer, 2006 - present
Front-end and back-end web development as a solo
developer working project-by-project.
Senior PHP Software Engineer,
2015 - 2017
E-commerce in PHP selling Windows desktop software.
Laravel sites for 8 sales and marketing properties.
Multiple payment processor backends.
Internationalization support for 5 languages.
Scrum-style development and a lot of code review.
- Agile development process within a team of 12.
Lead PHP Developer,
Open Road Media,
2011 - 2014
- Maintenance and evolution of a CMS and API for book publishing.
- Introduced job queues to a system that did everything on-demand.
- Added faceted search using Sphinx.
Agency Web Developer,
2000 - 2011
- I've had senior developer roles at Huge, MCD, Digital Pulp, and other NYC interactive agencies.
Databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Sqlite.
Languages and runtimes
Vue.js, TypesScript, React, Angular, Backbone.
Laravel, Express, CherryPy, Django, Rails, Cake, CodeIgniter, Symfony.