I've seen some things.
Freelance Developer, 2017 - present
- Back-end programming in PHP.
- Visual design converted to functioning UI.
Senior PHP Software Engineer,
2015 - 2017
Expansion of a multi-gateway eCommerce backend used
for one-time and subscription payments.
The platform involved AWS, 8 Laravel sites, internal
REST APIs, and multiple MySQL databases.
- The project followed Agile and Scrum ceremonies in a team of 12 people.
Lead PHP Developer,
Open Road Media,
2011 - 2014
- PHP CMS and XML API for an ebook publisher.
I introduced worker queues with Beanstalkd and faceted
search using Sphinx.
Full-stack Web Developer,
2000 - 2011
- Front- and back-end development at several NYC interactive agencies.
- Over 100 sites built during this period.
Languages and runtimes
Laravel, WordPress, Express, CherryPy, Django, Rails, Cake, CodeIgniter, Symfony
Vue, React, TypeScript, AngularJS, Webpack, Rollup
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sqlite, Redis
BA, New York University